You can electronically file (eFile) an answer to Divorce from the Commonwealth Courts Portal or register it at a grouped family members legislation registry Do i need to go to the divorce or separation hearing? No young ones under 18 If there is no child* of this wedding aged under 18 years, you’re not expected […]